Friday, August 11, 2006

Cheech and Chong, 1970s Humor

Ok, here is today's very scary and funny random thought (I don't know what it is with my memories and the 1970s lately)

"No stems or seeds that you don't need, Acapulco Gold is some, ...... (inhale, pop) bad ass weeeed."



I love this song from Up In Smoke for some reason. Maybe because it was one of the funniest movies of my teen years. I just remember laughing VERY HARD. I also laughed at Cheech and Chong's other films (I'd have to look them up). And while we are on the subject of "weed" as they call it now in the My Space age (not pot) as we did in the 70s...What is unbelieveable to me are how many successful millionaires there are who spent their high school years in a foggy drugged up haze. I say, WHY STUDY? I should have enjoyed drugs more in high school. Nonetheless, I need to review what I did wrong. Maybe Sarah Silverman might be able to tell me.

1 comment:

mindy jo said...

Did you know Chong was in jail for awhile recently? I just heard him on "Fresh Aire." Apparently he wrote a book about it. Who knew?